Make music that sounds great everywhere:
Reference 4 software calibrates your studio monitors and headphones, so you can trust that every mix will translate.
Reference 4 features zero-latency processing, so you can use it while recording, producing, mixing or mastering. The plugin is available in a variety of formats (AU, AAX Native, RTAS and VST), so it works in every major DAW. Reference 4 guides you through a simple room measurement process that’s virtually impossible to mess up. You’ll get things right the first time and end up with the most accurate sound possible.
- Upgrade Reference 3 to Reference 4 download only
- Software package includes Reference 4 Measure, Reference 4 DAW plug-in and Reference 4 Systemwide
- 24 measurement points for room analysis and automatic room size calculation
- Audio Calibration Engine with up to 16,000 adjustment points for the most accurate matching possible
- Simulates different monitoring monitors and situations
- Driver Range Extension expands the usable frequency range of the used monitors
- Frequency response correction for headphones for the most linear reproduction possible
- Enables better evaluation of recordings and mixes over headphones
- Includes 30 new headphone models
- Current list of compatible, measured headphones: sonarworks.com/headphones/supported-headphones
- Includes three unlocks