Sonarworks XREF20 is the best way to try Reference 4 speaker calibration. Included is a 21-day FREE trial that will give you plenty of time to finally hear how your setup sounds without room induced coloration. Focus on the music, instead of worrying about your gear!
At this price range, all measurement microphones are roughly the same, so what makes the XREF20 stand out is its individual calibration profile. Every mic has been measured by Sonarworks acousticians against an ANSI certified measurement microphone. This means perfect accuracy within the audible range and freedom from sample-to-sample irregularities.
- XREF 20 measuring microphone
- Electret condenser capsule
- Polar pattern: omnidirectional
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20kHz with supplied calibration profile Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Sensitivity is rated at -37dB/Pa (14 mV)
- Self-noise: 24 dB
- S/N ratio: 70 dB
- Dynamic range: 106dB
- Maximum SPL: 132 dB SPL
- Connection: XLR 3-pin